JAPANESE MOUTH-WATERING ‘Beef Ramen’
- 1 beef Top Sirloin Steak Boneless, cut 1 inch thick (1 pound)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) beef or Oriental-flavored ramen noodles
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil,
- 4 cups of water
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- Cut beefsteak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips.
- Combine beef, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon seasoning from 1 ramen noodle package. Reserve remaining seasoning from the packet for broth; discard the second seasoning packet.
- Heat 1-teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Stir-fry half of beef 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining 1-teaspoon oil and beef. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Combine water, onion, garlic, ginger and reserved seasoning from the packet in the same skillet. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- Add noodles. Bring liquid to a boil; reduce heat and cook according to package directions or until noodles are al dente, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in beef and miso. Serve immediately with Toppings and Garnishes, as desired.
American football Ancient Egypt Arabic Arabic Language Bike Boat Building Cairo Camera Centre for Indian Culture Charity Children Craft Culture Delicious food Dogs Egypt Egyptian architecture Gear Girl Happiness Jumping Lake Lifestyle Love Master Mock-up Motivation Mountains Movie Nature Notebook Office Parenting Pyramid Rwenzori Mountains National Park Stormtrooper Swimming Team Travel Trooper Uganda Watchers Wildlife of Uganda WORLD HINDI DAY